Saturday, August 21, 2010

i can be such a bitch at times. sigh~

another Sunday has come and a new week is about to begin. time is closing in on me, tick after tick after tick and finally a tock then i'll be on my own little way with my life.
studies. hah, studies. why am i having second thoughts about studying? i should know what i want by now. i don't want to be what i am today. but i also cannot say for sure what i wanted to be tomorrow if i keep up with this "second thoughts" i guess. am i through with the paper chase already?
"being nice to to the one you hate does not mean that you are a hypocrite but rather you are matured enough to tolerate" - anonimous. a quote i read a few monthsa go, still i keep it in my mind. i think this is so true, but not always true. i don't think i am matured enough to think like that. but i want to. at least. ahahas.
fffuuuu
there are two monkeys behind me right now so this will be the end for now.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment