Sunday, September 19, 2010

the start of a new beginning

19th Sept 2010, Sunday, marked my last service day as a trainee in the Magellan Sutera. I had so much fun, met so many nice people. Thank you so much the Concierge team. Thank you so much Magellan Club team especially Mr Elvis, Ms Lilian, Mr Elnathan, Mr Raj, Ms Florence, Ms Xeraynee, not forgetting Ms Edna and Ms Fazilah. Your guidance and support have brought me this far, so much closer to my goal. All of the things you all let me experience, the good, the bad gave me was priceless.
.
To Mr Keith James & wife, Mr Fung & wife, Ms Theresa & husband, thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragements. They have brought me so much joy and motivation. I hope during your stay i have made you all smile, made your stay a bit better, made your stay a memorable stay. Every words of advice given to me by you lovely people will not be forgotten and i look forward to seeing you all again in the near future.

From left: Mr Elvis, Ms Lilian, Mr Joel, Mr Sharum, Mr Elnathan
From left: Ms Florence, Mr Raj, Ms Edna, Ms Xeraynee

To the Magellan Club team, first of all, I would like to apologize for anything that might have hurt or offended you guys. To me, i felt my time at the Club was short. i had laughed so much because of you guys. You guys are simply fun to be with and work with. I hope you guys think the same about me. I tried my best to be reliable to you guys and i hope i succeed in doing that. To Mr Elvis, i would love to join the Magellan Club team one more time as i have much more to learn. I keep your words "do you want to be somebody?" in my mind. I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY. Somebody that is successful and knowledgeable. To Kak Siti, Chanel, Tony, Alvin and others, thank you so much as well.

Thank you Sutera Harbour Resort, Thank you Magellan's Front Office team, thank you Magellan's Concierge team, THANK YOU MAGELLAN CLUB TEAM.

Cheers,
Joel Sitorus

No comments:

Post a Comment